Our Best Health Professional
Dr. Neha Chauhan
Dr. Neha Chauhan is the senior consultant at the Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Department, Mehar Super Speciality Hospital. Dr. Neha Chauhan did her MBBS from Govt. Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh and also her post-graduation (MS ENT) from Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh. She has done Post Doctoral Fellowship (Implantation Otology) from Madras ENT Research Foundation Chennai. She has done senior residency from the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh (Postgraduate institute of medical sciences, Chandigarh). During her stay at PGI, Chd she learned to manage all kinds of complicated cases.
Dr. Neha Chauhan has more than 10 years of experience in this field. She has expertise in all kinds of ear, nose, and throat surgeries including FESS, microscopic ear surgeries, laryngeal surgeries, and head and neck surgeries (both malignant and non-malignant). Dr.Neha Chauhan’s key interest is primarily in Clinical Neurotology with a special interest in Anterior and Lateral Skull Base Surgery including a Cochlear implant, Middle Ear Implant, and Auditory Brain Stem Implant.
MBBS – Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. (UT)
M.S.- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. (UT)
Senior Resident- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
Consultant – NKS Hospital, Gulabi Bagh.
Consultant – Ramraja multispecialty Hospital, Jhansi.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Implantation Otology) – Madras ENT Research Foundation, Chennai
- Clinical Training in Anterior Skull Base Surgery and Allergy – St.Vincents Private Hospital, Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia
- Clinical Training (Internal Medicine) at Private Clinic in Sacramento, California. USA.
Awards and Certificates
Best Poster Award: Paradigm Shift of Treatment of Esthesioneuroblastoma: From open to endoscopic, North Zone Rhinology Conference. (2015)
Articles published :
1. Gupta N, Verma H, Chauhan N, Malik A, Brar S. Unusual Foreign body of Sino-Orbital Region, Clin Rhinol An Int J 2013;6(3):136-138
2. Gupta AK, Tiwari MK, Chauhan N, Kaur N, Kim V. Endonasal endoscopic approach for skull base Neurofibroma: Is it Viable?. Clin Rhinol An Int J 2015;8(2):72-75
3. Bansal S, Chauhan N, Gupta AK. Foreign body (bullet) in maxilla. J of Post grad Med,Edu & Res. 2016;50(1):30-32
- Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Group of India