Our Best Health Professional
Dr. Monika Garg
Dr. Monika Garg is a well renowned and one of the best Cataract Surgeon available in the city. Dr. Monika is a graduate of Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, Faridkot. Subsequent to his completion of MBBS in 2008, she did her M.S (Opthalmology) from Government Medical College & Hospital, Patiala. She did her senior residency from GMCH, Sector-32 Chandigarh, where she got intensive training in all aspects of Opthalmology specially in Cataract and Paediatric Ophthalmology including Squint Surgery. She has special interest in Cataract, Glaucoma and Paediatric Opthalmology and has fellowship in Anterior Segment and Phacoemulsification from Navneet Hospital, Solapur and Fellowship in Glaucoma from Narayana Nethralya, Bengaluru. Along with this, She has earned Fellowship in All India Collegium (FAICO) in Glaucoma from All India Opthalmology Society. She is also credited to have published papers in National Medical Journals and is faculty to Ophthalmology Conferences. Dr. Monika is committed to provide world class Opthalmic services to her patients. For last 11 years, she is practicing in the field of Opthalmology. She has worked as Consultant at Shri Jagdamba Charitable Eye Hospital, Sriganganagar, Rajasthan and Consultant at Grewal Eye Institute, Chandigarh. Presently, She is a Director and Senior Consultant of Opthalmology unit at Mehar Super Speciality Hospital, Zirakpur.
- M.B.B.S from Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, Faridkot
- MS from Government Medical College and Hospital, Patiala
- Senior Residency – GMCH, Sector 32 Chandigarh
- Ex Consultant – Shri Jagdamba Charitable Eye Hospital, Sriganganagar, Rajasthan
- Ex Consultant – Grewal Eye Institute, Chandigarh
- Fellowship in Anterior Segment and Phacoemulsification from Navneet Hospital, Solapur.
- Fellowship in Glaucoma from Narayana Nethralya, Bengaluru.
- Fellowship in All India Collegium(FAICO) in Glaucoma from All India Opthalmology Society.
Awards and Certificates
Have published Papers in various National Medical Journals.
Has been invited as Faculty Member in State Conferences.
- All India Opthalmology Society
- Glaucoma Society of India
- Northzone Opthalmology Society
- Punjab Opthalmology Society
- Chandigarh Opthalmology Society