Our Best Health Professional
Dr. Amitoj Garg
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Amitoj Garg is a renowned Dermatologist in the Tricity having a rich experience of more than 10 years in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetics & Hair Transplant Surgery. On an academic front, he has won numerous accolades and citations for his stellar contributions for his paper presentations at State & National Level Conferences. His areas of expertise are Lasers, Dermatosurgery, Female Aesthetics, and Hair Transplant Surgery. He has been trained in Aesthetics and Dermato-Surgery under the mentorship of eminent doctors and experts in the field of aesthetics and cosmetology. He firmly believes that each individual is different and requires an approach that is tailored made to suit that individual needs. He is widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach which is customized to suit each individual needs.
Skin, Aesthetics & Hair Transplant
- M.B.B.S from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Pune
- M.D from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- Fellow at Venkat Charmalya, Banglore under the guidance of Dr. Venkataram, Mysore.
- In-charge of Dermatology Department at Jagdamba Skin & Cosmetic Centre, Sriganganagar Rajasthan.
- Head and In-charge of Department of Dermatology & Cosmetology at MIDAS TOUCH Aesthetic Clinic, Phase 2 Mohali, Punjab.
- “Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine” from ILAMED (Delhi) recognized and affiliated to University of Greifswald (Germany)
- Two months training in “Cutaneous surgery, Lasers and Aesthetics” at Venkat Charmalya, center for advanced dermatology & postgraduate training (Accredited to RGUHS) under Dr. Venkatram N. Mysore (President IADVL 2015)
- Lumenis Aesthetic Training Programme in Lightsheer ET
Awards and Certificates
- Appreciation Award – Dr. M.S. Trasi /Dr. R.C. Shah Award in Dermatology (2011 & 2013)
- Gold Medalist in MBBS
- First Position in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, PSM, ENT (MBBS)
- Second Position in Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology (MBBS)
- Indian Association of Dermatologist (IADVL)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of INDIA (ACSI)
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society INDIA (CDSI)