Our Best Health Professionals
Dr. Risham Singla
MBBS, DNB, MCH
Orthopedician and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Risham Singla is a Senior Consultant and Head of the Orthopaedic Department at Mehar Super-Speciality Hospital, Zirakpur. He completed his M.B.B.S from government college Jamnagar, Gujarat University, and DNB (Orthopedics) From Central Railways Hospital, New Delhi. He has been Ex- Resident from various prestigious colleges like AIIMS, SAFDARJUNG, AND RML HOSPITAL NEW DELHI.
He has vibrant clinical expertise for a variety of Orthopedic Ailments. For interest in spine, he completed his fellowship in spine surgery from NRCH Hospital, New Delhi where he gained vast experience and hands-on various spine ailments and their cure. He has been an ex-resident in sports injury center SAFDARJUNG adding the experience of sports injuries to his forte. He has a special interest in REPLACEMENT Surgeries whether it’s knee or hip. Dr. Singla is a treasure of knowledge and is committed to providing world-class care to the patients for the last 12 years and on with full dedication and hard work and believing in the motto of keeping the patient and his life first.
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- M.B.B.S. from M P Shah Medical College Jamnagar, Gujrat
- DNB from NRCH, New Delhi
- MCH (Orthopaedic) from USAIM
- Ex-Resident AIIMS, RML, NEW DELHI
- Ex-Resident Sports Injury Center – Safdurjung, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor in Adesh Medical College
- Sr. Consultant in Amar Hospital
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery.
- Indian Olympic Association
- New Zealand Orthopaedic Association
- AO Trauma (Switzerland)