Our Best Health Professionals
Dr. N.S. Sandhu
MBBS, MS, MCH
Dr. N. S. Sandhu is a leading Pediatric Surgeon and Laparoscopic Surgeon of North India. He is an alumnae of prestigious institutes CMC, Ludhiana and PGIMER, Chandigarh. He has a vast experience in Pediatric and General surgery from various reputed institutions including SGPGI, Lucknow. His confidence and grasp of his field and his gentle dealing with the patients has made him one of the most popular surgeons in this region. He has special interest in complicated surgeries of tiny newborn babies which is a challenge for any surgeon.
Dr. N. S. Sandhu is a member of various professional organizations and actively participates in workshops and conferences to update his practical knowledge with the latest advancements. Apart from this, he has got his scientific research work published in peer reviewed journals and has presented his work in various orations nationally.
Expertise in the field of pediatric surgery:
- Management of newborns born with problems like absence of anal opening, food and windpipe disorder, spinal cord defects etc.
- Management of hernia, hydrocele, phimosis, undescended testis in older children.
- Management of complicated problems like intestinal obstruction, bleeding from GIT, Hirschprung’s disease etc.
- Management of burn injuries, cleft lip-palate, removal of moles/scars and injuries requiring plastic surgery.
- Management of Neurosurgical disease like hydrocephalus and spine deformities.
Expertise in the field of general surgery:
- Trauma Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Dermatology Surgery
Surgery (General & Laparoscopy)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- CMC, LUDHIANA.
- M.C.H. (Pediatric Surgery) from PGI, Chandigarh