Our Best Health Professionals
Dr. Alok Ahuja
Dr. Alok Ahuja is a General Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon working at Mehar Superspeciality Hospital. He has experience of 30 years in these fields. Dr. Alok Ahuja, the Best Surgeon in Chandigarh, has earned the title due to his commitment to providing patients with accurate and quality surgical treatment. He completed MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar (Punjab, India) and M.S. General Surgery from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar (Punjab, India). Dr. Alok Ahuja treats various ailments of the patients by helping them undergo high-quality treatments and procedures.
Fields of expertise:
- Breast: Benign breast diseases, Malignancy
- Thyroid: Nodule, Graves disease, Malignancy
- Gastrointestinal: Diseases of esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colorectam.
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreas:
- Diseases of Liver / Gall Bladder / CBD- Stones, surgical obstructive jaundice
- Diseases of pancreas – malignancy, trauma
- Spleen: abscess, hypersplenism/splenomegaly,trauma
- Urogenital: kidney stone, trauma and malignancy. Diseases of Ureter, Urinary bladder, Prostrate
- Gynaecological oncology: carcinoma body of the uterus, carcinoma cervix, carcinoma ovary
- Laparoscopic surgeries: Gall bladder, Hernias, Appendix, Uterus and adnexa
- Obesity surgeries
MBBS – Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab.
M.S.- Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab
- Senior Residency in Surgical Oncology at Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Senior Residency in General and Laparoscopic Surgery at GMCH Sec 32, Chandigarh.
- Ex Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Mohali.
One year house job in CTVS – GND Hospital, Amritsar
FAIS: Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeons
FIMSA(USA): Fellowship of International Medical Sciences Academy
- Chandigarh Surgical Society
- Northern Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association.