Our Best Health Professional
Dr. Himanshu Sharma
MDS, Fellowship in oral oncosurgery
Maxillofacial Surgeon and Oral Onco-surgeon
Dr. Himanshu Sharma is a Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon & Oral Oncosurgeon at Mehar Super Speciality Hospital, with special interest & expertise in Oral cancer surgery, facial trauma & pathology. After completing his post-graduation in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery he did his fellowship training in Oral & Maxillofacial Oncosurgery & Reconstructive Surgery from Saveetha Oral Cancer Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He did his Senior Residency in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology from Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan & HCG Cancer Centre, Jaipur.
During his Senior Residency, he got intensively trained in all aspects of Oral Cavity Cancers, pre-malignant lesions & conditions along with other head & neck surgeries like glandular surgeries of the Submandibular & Parotid gland, Nodal Biopsy. He is also credited to have published papers in National & International Medical Journals.
Expertise In Maxillofacial Procedures:
- Facial Trauma
- Oral Cancer Surgery
- Oral Pathology
- Maxillofacial Tumor
- Glandular Surgery
- BDS : College Of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Davangere, Karnataka.
- MDS : Subharti Dental College & Hospital, Meerut, UP
- Fellowship in Oral Oncosurgery & Reconstructive Surgery– Saveetha Oral Cancer Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Senior Residency in Head & Neck Oncology – SRCC @Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Senior Residency in Head & Neck Oncology – HCG Cancer Center, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- AOMSI – Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India