Our Best Health Professionals
Dr. Preeti Sharma
MBBS, MD, IDCCM
Pulmonologist, Intensivist, Sleep Medicine Expert
Dr. Preeti Sharma is a highly qualified Pulmonologist, Intensivist, and Sleep Medicine Expert with over a decade of clinical experience. She completed her MBBS from GMCH Chandigarh in the year 2006 and completed her MD (Pulmonary medicine) from GMCH Chandigarh in the year 2011. Post MD, Dr. Preeti worked as a Senior Resident and then as a Consultant Medical ICU in the Pulmonology and Critical care unit at Fortis Hospital, Mohali. She has done a Diploma in Critical Care Medicine from Fortis Hospital, Mohali. She has vast experience in the management of critically ill patients across respiratory, cardiovascular, neurology, renal, hematological, gastrointestinal, and several other medical verticals. Dr. Preeti has attended various conferences and training programs in India and Abroad and has been part of several research papers.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE :
Bronchoscopy and guided procedures
Bronchial Asthma/ COPD/Allergic Rhinitis
Covid and post covid management
Interstitial lung diseases
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Sleep Disorders
- MBBS – Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh.
- MD Pulmonary Medicine – Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Diploma in Critical Care Medicine(IDCCM) – Fortis Hospital, Mohali
Training & Experience:
- Senior Resident – Fortis Hospital, Mohali.
- Ex Consultant – Fortis Hospital, Mohali.
- Ex Consultant- Grecian Hospital, Mohali
Awards and Certificates
- Won First Prize in a poster presentation at SLEEPCON 2012.
- Poster presentation at an international conference – CHEST 2010 at Vancouver, Canada.
- During MBBS- Received Gold Medal in Physiology.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- European Respiratory Society
- Intensive Care Society
- Critical Care Innovations (CCI)